No pun intended in the Title :).
But seriously, have you ever wondered what will you do if for some reasons you were handed a pink slip tomorrow morning ! Not an unexpected scenario in these troubled times.
The list of five things I may opt for if I am laid off work tomorrow morning:
1. Take my family to a nice but not-so-expensive vacation (probably a day long ) before I break the news to them.
2. Start looking for a new job from day 0.
3. Start an Internet venture, because it needs almost zero investment and potentially can keep me occupied and productive forever. (I have ideas)
4. With bad market conditions lease a commercial space on bargain prices. Now start selling some stuff (Basic Food, Education, and Health are recession proof products).
5. Start pedalling stuff on ebay and start looking up on inventing low-risk cyber-scam (always wanted to do this !!!)
Do I sound looking up to a pink-slip. Maybe.
What are your five things to do after a layoff?